Do you have a GNS YourLocalStationery website that you would like to work better for your stationery business?
Here you will find information about how your website can be developed to include content and updates that will provide a professional image for your business and help your website to be found on Google and other search engines.
For more information about Stationers Websites or to discuss your website needs free call 1800 902 900 or click here to contact us.
View some examples:
Use the site links to preview or visit any of the sites listed.
To see how your website can be developed to better promote your business, take a look the example below to see how the Advance Stationers website appeared before and after the development and updates.
Website development and updates are designed to meet the individual needs of each stationer. This involves adding content to your website to promote a professional image for your business and to help your website to be found in Google and other search engines. The website content is developed for you following your response to a simple checklist about your stationery business. To ensure your website is always kept up to date and found in search results an updates service is provided through your New-Web Stationers Subscription.
The website content development for your New-Web Stationers Subscription.includes: *
- development of the website content on your YourLocalStationery website to meet your specific requirements;
- development work that is done for you to a professional standard to present a professional image of your business;
- website content is included following your response to a simple checklist about your stationery business;
- detailed content for all of the products and services you offer can be included;
- ensuring your website is listed in search results such as Google, Bing & Yahoo! [View example];
- checking and adding as required your site settings for Google Maps and Google Analytics for website visitor statistics reporting; and
- upon completion of the initial website development your ongoing New-Web Stationers Subscription will ensure your website can be found in search results, always looks current and is kept up to date.
The New-Web Stationers Subscription pricing is as follows:
- Website content development: $490 (payable in two installments: 1st $245 to commence the development and 2nd $245 upon commencement of your New-Web Stationers Subscription)
- New-Web Stationers Subscription: $21 per month. (Payment options of monthly credit card debits or quarterly invoice)
The first step should you wish to proceed with the New-Web Stationers Subscription is to contact us and request the website content development checklist. The website development will then proceed as follows:
- The website content development will commence upon receipt of both your development checklist and your initial payment.
- The website content will be added to your website within the following two weeks and when completed your New-Web Stationers Subscription will commence
- Your website content will be developed using your website content development checklist as a guide, further input into the website content may be made at any time.
(All prices include GST)
For more information about a New-Web Stationers Subscription or to discuss your website needs free call 1800 902 900 or click here to contact us.
* The services provided are limited to those possible within the content management system of your website. Services are provided on the basis of sharing the available resources across the subscription membership. Where requests for services are considered to be above what is “fair” we will discuss this with you along with options for alternative arrangements to meet your needs. Services provided apply only to the website content and do not include services relating to the shopping cart functionality of your website. Services such as adding products to your shopping cart website and managing price changes etc, are not included. Assistance in this area could be arranged under a separate service agreement.